Wednesday 26 December 2012

Wrap Up Post: JUST FOR FUN Reading Challenge 2012

YAY!!!

I completed another reading challenge!

The list below is the books that I read for this year
  1. January: Divergent by Veronica Roth
  2. February: The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard
  3. March: The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
  4. April: Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
  5. May:  Married by Morning by Lisa Kleypas
  6. June:  Cringe! by Caroline Plaisted 
  7. July: 13 Reason Why by Jane Asher
  8. August: The Incredible Journey by Sheila Burnford
  9. September: Blue Remembered Heels by Nell Dixon
  10. October:  I'd Tell You I Love you, But I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
  11. November: Wake by Lisa McMann 
  12. December: Airhead by Meg Cabot 
From those list above, my favorite book is The Book Thief. Till now I still can recall all the emotions that they left inside.

Something to be noted, I should have read one book per month. But I was having something till I could not do it. I hope in 2013, I will do it better. I think I am going to choose it earlier from my to-read shelf.

Thanks to Lori who has hosted this reading challenge. I am definitely will join again.

No comments:

#SS2014: The Riddle

Here we go again~ Setelah dua tahun berturut-turut dapat buku terjemahan, tahun ini aku dapat buku dari penulis Indonesia. Ud...