Wednesday 26 January 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (1/26) : Ghostgirl: Lovesick (Ghostgirl #3)



Before she can rest in peace, Charlotte Usher must return to the tragic site of her death: high school. Once there, her assignment is to help a designated teen solve a personal problem in time for the all-important prom. But no one explained what happens if you fall in love with your class project. Charlotte would die (again) for love but facing the all-too-familiar feeling of invisibility may be too much for her to swallow.
(Synopsis from Goodreads)

This is the third book of Ghostgirl series. The English copy has been published in July 12th 2010 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. I have got the first and second book. They have been in my bookshelf FOREVER. By posting it in my WOW this week, I hope it will become a reminder to me to read the series soon.

The cover is cute, isn't it? I have compared it with US cover, I prefer that cover above.

Have anyone read this series?

Ghostgirl: Lovesick
Author : Tonya Harley
Publication Date In Indonesia: any days in February 2011 by Penerbit Atria

~~~

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine

21 comments:

BLHmistress said...

Wow I haven't read of this series but love the cover and the premise is cool. Gonna add it to my list as well.

My WOW

Majanka said...

Haven't read this series, but I like the cover and the synopsis. Adding to wishlist. Here's my WoW.

Belinda said...

What a cute cover! I might keep an eye out for this to get for my daughter to read. Thanks for the share. You can find my WOW at The Bookish Snob

Jan von Harz said...

I have not red any book in this series, but it sounds like I should really check them out. Great pick!

S (Book Purring) said...

I don't think I'm familiar with this book :( hope you get it soon :)

My Wow

June G said...

This is new! Never heard of this series before. The cover is quite lovely. You're right Aleetha. The synopsis of Dark Parties isn't clear. I'm looking forward to finding out what it's all about. Thanks for the kind words about my manuscript!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

this series is so cute!!

Jamie Manning said...

Never heard of this series but it sounds really good...and that cover it too cute! Great WoW pick!

The Book Angel said...

I haven't read the Ghost Girl series and I actually haven't even heard of it. It sounds interesting though and it seems like a series I'd be into.

My Waiting on Wednesday is:
http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

Carissa said...

I haven't read these yet, but I always notice them at the book stores because the covers are so different---in a good way. Thanks so much for sharing!


My WoW

Tevya said...

This sounds like an interesting series! I'm going to have to check them out.

Tevya @ Reading Lark

Anonymous said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/waiting-on-wednesday_26.html

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

Oh this is one series I haven't read yet, but would really, really like to. Saw the trailer and completely and utterly fell in love with it.

Alyssa said...

wow, LOVE the cover!!

Lori said...

I hope when you get this book, it will be everything you hope it will be. Wanna see what I am Waiting On Wednesday for?

Karen said...

I had never heard of it before. Sounds adorable. I'll have to look it up

Jackie said...

Have to admit this is the first I have heard of the author or the series, however I do agree that most times I prefer a cover that is not the US one... (Even though I live in US, UK covers are generally more to my taste)

My WWW/WoW post this week if you have time to check it out...

A Canadian Girl said...

I've seen this series around but haven't picked it up yet. The covers look cute though.

Unknown said...

Looks like an awesome book! I have not yet heared of this series so thank you so much for sharing! Will take a look into it ASAP!

Ann Summerville said...

I like the cover too.
Ann

Kristin said...

This looks great, and yes, has an awesome cover! Great pick!
K

#SS2014: The Riddle

Here we go again~ Setelah dua tahun berturut-turut dapat buku terjemahan, tahun ini aku dapat buku dari penulis Indonesia. Ud...