Friday 21 January 2011

Follow Friday (1/21)


This Week Feature
Reader. Writer. Challenge Accepter.
Fan of YA dystopian, paranormal and historical fiction

This Week Question
Who do you cheer for?

When I was in junior high school, I was a big fan of soccer. I would wake up earlier just to watch the match on TV. I remembered almost name of all the player in Italian League or Premier League (UK). Then I got bored and stop watching any match. Except when it is World Cup. But I just stay awake for my favorite team, England, German, or Netherlands. Unfortunately Indonesia has never had any chance to join. Yeah, they need more practices.

I also cheer for Indonesian Badminton Athletes. It's all because of my family. They love badminton so much. We never skip any Thomas & Uber Cup.

This meme is hosted by Parajunkee.

11 comments:

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

Did you support any particular team in the Premier League?
I love football too! I support Chelsea :)

Logan E. Turner said...

My sister loves soccer and always roots for Germany in the World Cup. I've never gotten that into it, though. :)

Thanks for the comment and follow! I'm following you back.

Kristin said...

Aleetha-My GFC has been doing the same thing for two days (not posting the pic), so it's not us!

Have a great weekend!
Kristin
MyBookishWays

Nadea Ruzmen said...

Hi, new follower here.

England is one of my favourite national teams too. Unfortunately, they didn't make it far in the last WC.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Haha! I'm an absolutely disastrous badminton player! I make everyone laugh though... Old follower stopping by for Friday! Have a great weekend!

Sonette @ Bookworm Blog

Anonymous said...

Happy Follow Friday! :) I'm a new follower -- thanks for following me. Great blog!

Jenny @ Into The Morning Reads

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

hi! i'm a new follower from the hop! love your header!

http://inthehammockblog.blogspot.com

Amy Holder said...

Hey Aleetha! Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you like The Lipstick Laws.

I love your blog design, btw. The kitty at the top is too cute! :)

Jeremy said...

Happy Friday!
I stopped by to say hello for Follow Friday. I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
I'm looking forward to my baby nephew coming over to see his auntie. :)

Danielle
Romance Book Junkies

Sugar and Snark said...

Have a great weekend!

New follower :)

#SS2014: The Riddle

Here we go again~ Setelah dua tahun berturut-turut dapat buku terjemahan, tahun ini aku dapat buku dari penulis Indonesia. Ud...