Saturday 8 January 2011

The Book Bucket List Challenge 2011

I found this book challenge at yareads' book blog.

From her post
The Book Bucket List Challenge was created to give you the chance to get to all those books that you’ve wanted to read for ages but never found the time to. Or, if you’re a reviewer like myself, it gives you the gift of free will – to read a non review book because till now you’ve had to focus only on your TBR pile
There is some level that need to be choosen and I hope I can achieved Level 3: 12 books in 2011

After reading the rules, I decided to join.

This reading challenge asks me to write the review at least with this format below

Book:

Rating: /5

Why did you include it to your Book Bucket List?:

Was it worth it?: Yes/No

Brief Thoughts?:

Would you recommend it?: Yes/No

By join this challenge and writing the review, I hope it will help me reaching my own goal.

No comments:

#SS2014: The Riddle

Here we go again~ Setelah dua tahun berturut-turut dapat buku terjemahan, tahun ini aku dapat buku dari penulis Indonesia. Ud...