Wednesday 6 April 2011

Waiting on Wednesday : Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout


The prequel to Half-Blood will whet your appetite for the book release!

For any of you who are waiting for Half Blood, you might have known that Jennifer, in her blog, said that the prequel is about to publish. There is no exact date yet. It will be released in a Free ebook format. You can check her blog post about this book here.

I have not read Half Blood yet. I think Daimon will be a good start before reading Half Blood that will be published on September 15th, 2011.

There is chat session with Jennifer at YA Book Lover's Chat on Thursday, April 7th, 2011. I hope I can join them. Because it's been so long since my last stop.

How about you? Which book are you waiting for?
Please free to leave the link of your post. I'd love to see it.

~~~

"Waiting" On Wednesday is a weekly meme that hosted by Breaking The Spine

No comments:

#SS2014: The Riddle

Here we go again~ Setelah dua tahun berturut-turut dapat buku terjemahan, tahun ini aku dapat buku dari penulis Indonesia. Ud...