Sunday 22 January 2012

Reading Challenge: Just For Fun Reading Challenge 2012



Just for Fun Reading Challenge is back. The aim of the challenge is to read books who have  been in  To-Be-Read piles for months or even years. 12 books in 12 months.


Now It is easier to submit all the books that have been read. Because Lori who hosted this challenge open a group in Goodreads for it. If you'd like to join, sign up here before January 31st, 2012. 


I am committing to read just one book for fun each month! 
JANUARY : Divergent by Veronica Roth - Review
FEBRUARY: The Book Thief
MARCH : Red Riding Hood 
APRIL: Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion 
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER


For this reading challenge, I am going to pick all my English books not translation. I will update right after I get the books.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

#SS2014: The Riddle

Here we go again~ Setelah dua tahun berturut-turut dapat buku terjemahan, tahun ini aku dapat buku dari penulis Indonesia. Ud...