Tuesday 17 May 2011

Book Trailer: Overprotected & A Season of Eden by Jennifer Laurens



Ashlyn: A lonely society princess living in New York City.
Daddy hired you to be my bodyguard.
Colin: Childhood enemy, now her protector.
Daddy thought I’d be safe. He thought I’d never fall in love. He thought he could keep me forever.
Charles: obsessed with keeping her safe, keeping her his, he hires the one person he knows she could never fall in love with: Colin.
Daddy was wrong (Goodreads)
Paperback: 252 pages
Publisher: Grove Creek Publishing, LLC (February 5, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 193396300X
ISBN-13: 978-1933963006
Product Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 0.7 inches











He's my teacher. I shouldn't be alone with him. But I can't help that he's irresistible. I let the door silently close at my back. He stared at me, and a taut quiet stretched between us. "I like hearing you play," I said, moving toward him. He turned, in sync with my slow approach. He looked up at me but didn't say anything. I rested my clammy hand on the cold, slick body of the baby grand. "May I?" The muscles in his throat shifted, then he swallowed. "Eden." My knees weakened, like a soft tickling kiss had just been blown against the backs of them. "Is it okay?" I asked. His gaze held mine like two hands joined. He understood what I was really asking. "Let me stay," I said. "Please." "You're going to get me in trouble," he said. (Goodreads)

Reading level: Young Adult
Paperback: 244 pages
Publisher: Grove Creek Publishing (October 20, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1933963905
ISBN-13: 978-1933963907
Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 4.9 x 0.7 inches

No comments:

#SS2014: The Riddle

Here we go again~ Setelah dua tahun berturut-turut dapat buku terjemahan, tahun ini aku dapat buku dari penulis Indonesia. Ud...