Friday 20 May 2011

Follow Friday: Ninja Girl from Ninja Girl Reads




This Week Feature:
Ninja Girl from Ninja Girl Reads

This week question:
Can you tell us Five quirky habits or things about you?
  • I get distracted easily.
  • When I feel bad, Ice cream, frozen yogurt makes me better
  • It is so easy for me to fall asleep. When my head touch the pillow, in few seconds, my eyes will close automatically. It does not let me reading while laying on bed.
  • I rarely have dinner. If I am hungry, I will just take some fruits.
  • It's hard for me to write the review of a book that I love.
How about you?

Feel free to leave your link. I am following you back.

No comments:

#SS2014: The Riddle

Here we go again~ Setelah dua tahun berturut-turut dapat buku terjemahan, tahun ini aku dapat buku dari penulis Indonesia. Ud...